Brand Specialist – Pilsner Urquell
As brewers, we have built our business on the long-standing traditions of beer-making and drinking in Slovakia. Our brands bring refreshment and a great experience to thousands of consumers across the country.
We help support and advance these traditions, preserve the craftsmanship of our master brewers and the production of top-quality products using the finest natural ingredients. Our beer portfolio puts us, in terms of scope and diversity, in the leading position in Slovakia. At the Šariš brewery, situated in the picturesque town of Veľký Šariš in Eastern Slovakia, we continuously invest in modern technology and strive for excellence in beer manufacturing. The quality of our products is highly acclaimed and we have won dozens of prestigious awards. The 8th year of the Slovak Beer Crown, a professional tasting competition, saw a historic success for our beers, which won seven awards in total. Recent additions to our extensive collection of awards include three medals won by our Šariš brand at the prestigious international competition Monde Selection. Monde Selection’s Quality Institute awarded Šariš 10% the International High Quality Trophy 2014 for having won gold for three consecutive years.
„Plzeňský Prazdroj, a.s. is looking for a suitable candidate to join Pilsner Urquell marketing team as a Brand Specialist.
Working for Pilsner Urquell, company flagship brand, is much more than just a job. It´s a passion for marketing and first golden lager that has changed the world of beer at the same time!
Are you enthusiastic problem solver who doesn’t take „NO“ for an answer ? Are you able to provide your own point of view and develop yourself further?
Then, you will be the right candidate for our Pilsner Urquell team“.
• Develop and supervise execution of selected brand projects (digital, events, sponsorship, PR etc.)
• Develop BTL activities in line with brand plan and market situation and tactical. Local development of advertising and other brand activations in line with brand positioning and long term brand strategy (not copy paste approach or adaptations).
• Conduct analysis including understanding of key brand drivers.
• Manage and supervise suppliers in the area of Advertising, Digital, Promotions, PR, Sponsorship and Events.
• Participate in and support cross-functional relationships within the company and processes to maximize synergies for delivery of brand goals.
• Manage project budgets and its effective use to reach brand goals.
• University education (Bachelor or Master degree)
• 1+ yr of experience in brand management (including student internships, student jobs etc.)
• Enthusiastic, pro-active and self-driven personality with interest in advertising, digital, sponsoring and promotions
• Time management and project management
• Priority setting and problem solving
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Analytical mind-set
• Fluent in English
• Driving license B
• Basic salary from 1250 gross - its real height depends on experience and other qualifying assumptions. Every employee is also entitled to an annual bonus and corporate benefits.
• Responsible role
• Job scope variety
• Developed system of individual career development
• Broad portfolio of employee benefits including free beer